Ice Bank Silo Tanks – Reference
- Kohrener Landmolkerei GmbH, Pendig, Germany – 2013. – in operation
- TINE Byrkjelo,Norway – 2012 – in operation
- PIK Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia – 2008. – in operation
- WS Warmsemer Spezialitaeten GmbH – Warmsen Germany – 2007. – in operation
- Diary Skaane Mejerier in Lunnarp, Sweden – 2002. – in operation
- J.J. Koleteknik Denmark – 1999. – in operation
- Ledo Zagreb – 1998. -In operation
- MILS Split, 1998. – in operation
- Made of stainless steel
- In a modular design
- Environmentally friendly
- Ice accumulation from 360kWh to 9360kWh (from 300,000kcal to 8,000,000kcal) per silo
The company Frigoterm has developed a new generation of ice bank silos tanks which include original concepts and innovative engineering.
Modern day industry now demands environmentally friendly products and energy saving production, Frigoterm has developed a solution which takes both concerns into account.
Due to our highly competitive prices this product will find a place in production and comfort cooling systems for dairies, breweries, chemical and many other industries.